Thursday, May 08, 2008

DIY expert

Lady Quince blogged the picture, I'm adding the comments right from the Equator (recrossed the line one hour ago). Funny technology. We are going back to our working zone offshore of Nigeria after 24 hours at gabon (12 hours in land actually). The picture is not related to that. It was Gabon, not Burundi or Rwanda. But it's funny to blogg a picture of some work on "the land" when one is working souronded by water till the horizon and behind. No, I was not chopping a rabbit (word not allowed on a boat!!) but some wood for the fire... something that is not wellcome on board neither.

Since yestarday, we have on board secret agents from the freanch Navy. So, read it very carefull, I will blogg this only once : they are protecting us from real pirates. But I think real pirates are not really coming. From the picture, I may say I am ready.

Aqui fica uma imagem do Pai Marmelo a trabalhar na "terra". A cortar lenha mais exactamente. Parece que até estou com capacidades para enfretar piratas eventuais. Deixàmos o Gabão esta manhã, re(atravessàmos o equador para volar a passar pertinho pertinho da ilha de Principe. Até que é um prazer de escrever para o blog the pais nenhum, nem do norte, nem do sul. Um pouco a leste... mas muito pouco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mhm....pas du tout crédible!
Mo