I forgot what it was all about, but I remember it was big, very very big and huge enormous thing. Ayva tried to convince me how big it was, and she was right, quit large indeed. I never came across one as big as that one. And I nodded fairly convinced and lost in the endless misunderstanding of all that whole thing she was talking about.Jà me esqueci do que se tratava, ou até se cheguei a perceber... mas lembro-me que era enorme, grande, mesmo muito grande. A Ayva queria convencer-me de quanto aquilo era grande, e tinha razão, mesmo grande. Nunca tinha visti um tão grande. E afimei com a cabeça, muito convencido emuito perdido na infindavel ignorancia do que se tratava.

1 comment:
Quand je pense aux efforts déployés par cette petite cocotte et à son papa qui ne se rappelle même pas de quoi il s'agissait! C'est scandaleux ;-)
Mo
Post a Comment