Five weeks on board sharing the daily life with the same people is obviously complex. But the result is a handfull of good moments, new friends and a better knowledge of oneself. It was a time for hardworking but also good humor and friendship. The picture is a poster gave as a birthday present to Nabil Sultant, our mission head scientist. It was conceived by Sara, or Sarita, a sedimentologist from the University of Barcelona. She has more pictures and comments (in catalan) in her blog. You may find it at "Have a Look" or by pointing your mouse right here.
P.S.: I'm labeling this message with "Sport", because I used the Atalante's sports room a lot... and I left there a part of myself... but just a few pounds.
P.S.: Esta mensagem entra na rùbrica Sports porque utilizei bastante o ginàsio do Atalante... o resultado é que uma parte de mim ficou por là... mas so' alguns kilinhos.

2 comments:
D'ailleurs le résultat est spectaculaire pour qq'un n'ayant pas vu Ricardo pendant ces cinq semaines ;-)
Morgane
Amics! Com veieu, durant la campanya PRISME vam treballar fort... sobretot preparant el regal del Nabil.
Post a Comment